The Better Business Bureau Board of Directors has re-elected David Coy, General Manager of Youngstown Television LLC, to serve as Chairperson for 2013.
The Board of Directors re-elected the following Executive Committee Officers: Teri Storey, Masonry Materials Plus and Ed Muransky, The Muransky Companies as Vice-Chairs, Eric Ryan, Covelli Centre as Treasurer, Terry DiMascio, Aim NationaLease as Secretary and Daryl Morrison, Time Warner Cable as Immediate Past Chairman. Christopher J. Newman, Esq., Henderson, Covington, Messenger, Newman & Thomas Co. L.P.A., was re-elected as Counsel and will also serve on the Executive Committee.
Two newly elected Board Directors include Sam Covelli, Covelli Enterprises and Bob Schneider, Lamar Advertising.
Other Directors re-elected for three-year terms included:
- Chuck Booth, The Don Booth Company
- Pat Bresnahan, Hynes Industries
- Frank Dixon, Cohen & Company
- Daniel J. Donoghue, Donoghue Construction and Home Improvement
- George Farris, Farris Marketing
- Jeff Hedrich, Prodigal
- Thomas Hutch, Aerolite Extrusion
- Don Koenig Jr., Humility of Mary Health Partners
- Barbara Kolesar, Envelope 1
- William LaGuardia, LM Engineering
- Carol Potter, Youngstown YMCA
- Martin Raupple DDS.
- Theodore Schmidt, PNC Bank
- Sherry Sheely, Sheely’s Furniture and Appliance
- Douglas V. Sweeney, Chevrolet Buick GMC
- Bruce Zoldan, B.J. Alan Fireworks